Here’s the latest on Tropical Storm Andrea
- Predictions from Live 5 News:
- Rain from the storm is expected to reach the Lowcountry by 2 pm today (Thursday, 6/6/13).
- The heaviest impact will occur approximately between 9 pm Thursday and 6 am Friday.
- Expect 30 to 45-mile-per-hour wind gusts and at least three to five inches of rain. Expect flooding and the possibility of trees and branches falling.
- High tide comes just before 8 am, so flooding is expected to cause some problems downtown.
- There’s an increased risk of isolated tornadoes over the next two days.
- Follow Charleston Weather on Twitter and keep an eye on their list of local meteorologists.
- The National Weather Service’s website.
- The NWS’s coverage of Andrea.
- The NWS’s Hurricane/Tropical Storm Preparedness Guide
- You can watch Live 5 News’ Storm Tracker here.
- Closures and cancellations from ABC News 4.
- Closures and cancellations from Live 5 News.
- If you are flying out of Charleston, check your flight status here.
- Post & Courier’s coverage.
- OPCON4 declared in Charleston County.
- Coast Guard urges boaters to prepare for Andrea.
- Commuters face one-two punch from Andrea.
- City will provide free parking in SC Aquarium garage after 5 pm Thursday if you are worried about flooding in low-lying areas.
- Crosstown could be closed Friday.
- Beaufort Co schools WILL be closed Friday.
City of North Charleston to Host Ribbon Cutting for Admiral’s House on Former Navy Base
The City of North Charleston and Charleston Naval Complex Redevelopment Authority invites the public to the unveiling of the fully...
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events7 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island