- OPCON4 declared in Charleston County (Live 5 News).
- Source: DOR Hackers Were Paid Ransom (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Video: High-speed chase suspect had hands up when Charleston County deputy threw punches (Post & Courier).
- Ethics Reform Dies In the Senate (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Governor Haley inks proposed ‘Pint Bill’ (Live 5 News).
- In a first, DHEC orders detention for contagious disease suspect in Greenwood County (The State).
- S.C. Senate to debate proposed state law challenging constitutionality of Obama national health care plan (Post & Courier).
- Shipwreck off the S.C. coast may prove to be a golden find for one researcher (Post & Courier).
- SC’s 2013 session ending with much left undone (WCBD).
First Bite: Kitchen 208 (Foodmancing the Girl).
- Police investigating after teen reports sexual assault in dog park (Live 5 News).
Charleston Harbor Fish House opens tonight (Charleston City Paper).
- Mount Pleasant Fire Department completes pilot program, saved $18,000 in a year, chief says (Post & Courier).
- Two injured in N. Charleston condo fire (Live 5 News).
- Man Charged with ATM Armed Robbery (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Council approves funding for road projects (Live 5 News).
- Airport board questions lack of cost containment in terminal redevelopment (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Investigators responding to shooting in Colleton County (Live 5 News).
Deputies: 3 teens busted with guns, half-pound of weed (Live 5 News).
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
The FIFA World Cup, one of the globe’s biggest sporting events, is now underway in Qatar and many Charlestonians may...