Here’s a look at what’s in-store:
- Mondays: Industry Night
- Starts at 5 pm
- Hospitality industry professionals can enjoy specials like ½ off appetizers, $12 buckets of beer, $10 pitchers of beer, $2 PBR and ½ off bowling.
- Tuesdays: Burger and Bowling League Night
- Special summer bowling leagues will be offered
- Hoop & Skee leagues (starts mid-June).
- A special burger will be highlighted
- Free boiled peanuts from 4:00-7:00PM.
- Wednesdays: Family Day
- 4 – 8:00 pm
- Kid’s movies and popular TV shows on the big screens
- Special crafts
- Free kid’s meal with a paid adult meal
- Thursdays: Fried Chicken and Beer Night
- Home Team Kitchen will have fried chicken on the menu
- Special featured beer of the week
- A monthly beer dinner will also start in June
- Fridays: DJ and Dancing
- DJs play the latest tunes
- Saturdays: Pizza, Pizza!
- A special themed pizza will be offered
- Sundays: Brunch
- First brunch will be on Father’s Day (June 16th)
- Bruch menu that includes bloody marys made with Charleston Bloody Mary Mix.
The Alley will also have some weekly specials:
- Popular $8 Lunch Special: ½ sandwich, ½ salad and drink (certain restrictions apply)
- Beat the Heat Bowling: ½ price bowling from 11 am to 5 pm Monday through Fridays, based on availability
- Charity Bowling Days: Each Sunday in July, a selected charity will receive all of the proceeds from the “number 8” bowling lane.
- Smokin’ on Saturdays: Home Team BBQ will bring their food and smoker down to The Alley once a month and offer various menu specials. There will also be live bluegrass music, a special local brewery spotlighted and more. Starts Saturday, June 15th.
To learn more about the summer specials and events, call (843) 818-4080 or visit The Alley’s Facebook page.
Islander 71 to Host “Champagne & Pearls” on December 10th
On Saturday, December 10th, Islander 71, a restaurant on Isle of Palms, will host “Champagne & Pearls,” an oyster roast...