- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley deputies arrest 15 at Mudville Road check point (Post & Courier).
- Cannon stands by high-speed chase in Mount Pleasant despite policy violations (Post & Courier).
- Square to be dedicated in honor of former mayor (ABC News 4).
- Racial charges already flying in governor’s race (Post & Courier).
- Touring Charleston — in the palm of your hand (Post & Courier).
- Myrtle Beach couple blame Santee Cooper substation for medical issues (Post & Courier).
- One man critically injured in boat accident; no others injured (Post & Courier).
- Rescue turns to recovery mission for 2 missing boaters (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston woman warns of danger after 10-pound dog stares down alligator (Post & Courier).
- Spoleto bells toll for Ted Stern as festival kicks off (Post & Courier).
Remembering the past, looking to the future, and finding the Spoleto sweet spot (Charleston City Paper).
- With Brazilian hip-hop, a video from Spoleto Festival USA’s opening (Charleston City Paper via DigitelCharleston).
- Checkpoint leads to police chase Friday night in Goose Creek (ABC News 4).
P&C parent company planning development at Meeting and Columbus (Charleston City Paper).
- Folly Beach through the eyes of an 87-year-old woman (ABC News 4).
- Lava Salon Owner Pushing Mobile Barber Shop Bill (Charleston Patch).
- Peach season looking pretty peachy in SC (ABC News 4).
- Local Corvette club, GM work behind scenes to fulfill dying member’s dream of seeing new C7 firsthand (Post & Courier).
- UnitedHealthcare Offering Grants for Pediatric Medical Care (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Call for more carp draws mixed reviews (Post & Courier).
- CCSO Searching for Ladson Area Shooting Suspects (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Catching fish and data: The future of fishing off the Lowcountry coast (Post & Courier).
- Residents Offered Discounted Rain Barrels (Mount Peasant Patch).
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Charleston…well as much as it can. It may not feel wintry,...