- Lowcountry Red Cross prepares to help Oklahoma (WCBD).
- Summerville biz donates space to cancer nonprofit (ABC News 4).
- Dive teams to recover wine aged in Charleston Harbor (Live 5 News).
- Charleston man remembered after losing battle with Cystic Fibrosis (Live 5 News).
- Boaters urged to watch out as manatees arrive in Charleston coastal waters (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County considering a switch to paper ballots (Charleston City Paper).
- Armed robbery prompts brief school lockdown in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Episcopal Drama Rocks SC (FITSNews).
- AT&T work caused IOP sinkhole on Palm Boulevard, officials say (Post & Courier).
- Jenny Sanford donates items to College of Charleston; ‘Second Chance’ e-book now available (Post & Courier).
- No charges filed in double-amputee’s mauling death (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston police: Gunman failed in attempt to rob people remodeling house (Post & Courier).
- Yorktown, Coast Guard to set up Piccolo Spoleto display (ABC News 4).
- Nikki Haley: Ethics Reform Hypocrite (FITSNews).
- SC First Gentleman Back Home for Two Weeks Leave (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- DHEC issues Public Health Order on N. Charleston clinic (WCBD).
- Seven SC Soliders Honored at Fallen Soldiers Ceremony (Charleston Patch).
- Low-income housing coming back to site ravaged by Hugo (Live 5 News).
- Agencies collaborate to combat wild behavior on Edisto River this summer (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County loses a woman who spent her days offering smiles (WCBD).
- Solicitor: Revamped GPS tracking system facing roadblock (ABC News 4).
- Police Release Image of Man Suspected of Using Stolen Credit Cards (Charleston Patch).
- MUSC to host Hurricane Awareness Day on Wednesday to help residents prep for start of Atlantic hurricane season (Post & Courier).
- AG Wilson seeks calls from groups targeted by IRS (ABC News 4).
- Free skin cancer screening from MUSC on Folly Beach.
- At FCC, Mignon Clyburn cracks the glass ceiling (Politico).
- SC eyeing Oregon for solution to meth lab ‘explosion’ (The State).
- DD2 budget in the red; district proposes tax increase to meet needs (Live 5 News).
- Report: Fugitive caught after stealing another car in Dorchester Co. (Live 5 News).
- Palmetto Pros: Ex-Citadel star Wojciechowski takes first loss for AAA Oklahoma City (Post & Courier).
- Lightning strike starts fire at Goose Creek home (WCBD).
- Simple test could offer key to improving South Carolina’s high infant mortality rate (Post & Courier).
- SC State trustees consider new president’s salary (WCBD).
- Hollywood couple accused of causing fatal crash of horse (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston police: Drunken 63-year-old in pajamas cut roommate during fight (Post & Courier).
- Mark Sanford holds neighborhood office hours (Post & Courier).
- Evacuation order lifted after SC truck fire (WCBD).
- Calls poured in to consumer affairs agency over SC tax-record hacking (Island Packet).
- Oyster Point Nears Construction (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Coroner’s office: Death row inmate found dead in cell (Live 5 News).
- Suspect asks for cigarette then robs manager as cameras roll (WCBD).
Charity31 mins ago
Local Love CHS Raising Money for The Together While Apart Thank You Nurses Campaign
From Tuesday, December 13th to Saturday, December 17th, Local Love CHS will be supporting The Together While Apart Thank You...
Events3 hours ago
Charleston Friends of the Library’s Holiday Book Sale Returns This Week
Events4 hours ago
Charleston Climate Coalition to Host an Evening of “TED-esque” Talks
Events4 hours ago
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
Comedy2 days ago
Comedian Nate Bargatze Coming to the North Charleston PAC in May
Events2 days ago
Mt. Joy to Play Three Shows at The Windjammer in April
Events2 days ago
Bobby Weir & Wolf Bros. to Play the North Charleston PAC in February