Sol Slam Returns to The Windjammer This July
Sol Driven Train has announced that the 3rd Annual Sol Slam will be going down on July 19th & 20th at The Windjammer on Isle of Palms.
The mini-music festival and party will feature nine bands performing on two stages.
Bands scheduled to appear include:
- Sol Driven Train (each night)
- Dangermuffin (Sat pm)
- YARN (Sat pm).
- Fowler’s Mustache (Fri pm)
- The Royal Tinfoil (Sat am)
- The Dead 27s (Sat am)
- The Reckoning (Sat pm)
- Graham Whorely (Sat am)
- The Shack Band (Sat am)
There will also be a Kids Show put on by the headliners on Saturday. No word yet on if there will be a watermelon-eating contest again this year.
Tickets are currently on sale and can be purchased here. Two-day passes to the event are $35 and include a 10% weekend discount at The Windjammer bar and a mixtape download featuring a track from each Sol Slam artist.
Other ticketing options include:
- $15 Friday Night
- $25 Saturday Full Festival – includes all day and night shows and fun
- $20 Saturday Night Only – ticket valid for 7pm to the end of the night (Reckoning, Yarn, Dangermuffin, Sol Driven Train)
- $5 Saturday Day – only walkup tickets available
A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the Rainforest Action Network.
For more information, click here.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...