Sol Slam Returns to The Windjammer This July
Sol Driven Train has announced that the 3rd Annual Sol Slam will be going down on July 19th & 20th at The Windjammer on Isle of Palms.
The mini-music festival and party will feature nine bands performing on two stages.
Bands scheduled to appear include:
- Sol Driven Train (each night)
- Dangermuffin (Sat pm)
- YARN (Sat pm).
- Fowler’s Mustache (Fri pm)
- The Royal Tinfoil (Sat am)
- The Dead 27s (Sat am)
- The Reckoning (Sat pm)
- Graham Whorely (Sat am)
- The Shack Band (Sat am)
There will also be a Kids Show put on by the headliners on Saturday. No word yet on if there will be a watermelon-eating contest again this year.
Tickets are currently on sale and can be purchased here. Two-day passes to the event are $35 and include a 10% weekend discount at The Windjammer bar and a mixtape download featuring a track from each Sol Slam artist.
Other ticketing options include:
- $15 Friday Night
- $25 Saturday Full Festival – includes all day and night shows and fun
- $20 Saturday Night Only – ticket valid for 7pm to the end of the night (Reckoning, Yarn, Dangermuffin, Sol Driven Train)
- $5 Saturday Day – only walkup tickets available
A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the Rainforest Action Network.
For more information, click here.
Up, Up and Away with the Summerville Orchestra at their Fourth Subscription Series Concert
Press Release It’s not hard to stand in the middle of Summerville and see three churches all within one block...