- Want a Free Folly Beach sticker? Fill out the form.
- School of the Arts senior who tweets using ‘n word’ went to prom, will walk at graduation to receive her diploma (Post & Courier).
- Fire crews subdue apartment blaze in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Mark Sanford on Fox News: ‘Is This the National Enquirer?’ (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- CPD: Suspects pretend to be police, rob West Ashley home (ABC News 4).
SE&G will be working on the Ravenel Bridge in the early morning hours of Wednesday, May 15th – may cause delays (Moultrie News).
- Police in North Charleston arrest a man for drinking illegal hooch (WCBD).
- Nikki Haley’s rocky governorship (Politico).
- New candy store opening in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- New 6,000-square-foot Burris Liquor Store will begin construction in June or July at 418 Meeting St.
- Jo-Ann’s Fabrics and Crafts store will open this Friday near Lowe’s on U.S. Highway 17A in Summerville.
- Kingston Cigar Shop will reopen its Summerville store at 5 pm on Thursday (1525 Old Trolley Road).
- A restaurant is being proposed for 698 King St.
- Atlantic Beach Mayor Retha Pierce wanted on assault and battery charge (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston Graduation (Post & Courier).
- Win 2 Tickets to the Spoleto Festival (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Heritage author who questioned IQ of immigrants resigns (USA Today).
- Developer Adding Condos to Coleman Blvd. (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Bike access to Ashley River bridges still pending – (The DigitelCharleston).
Snacks at the Food Film Festival were out of sight (Charleston City Paper).
- GCSO looking for suspect after bar fight turns into shooting (ABC News 4).
- Report: Motorist tasered after running from cops with child in back seat (Live 5 News).
- Motorist drives car into Wendy’s in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- S.C. Aquarium kicks off summer with new movies, exhibit and other features Memorial Day weekend (Post & Courier).
- Investigators arrest additional suspect in murder-for-hire plot (Live 5 News).
- SC untangles snag in inland port project (WCBD).
- Dellz Deli was closed today so they could work on their new location at 511 Rutledge Ave.
- Longest ship to call on Charleston arrives this afternoon (Post & Courier).
- Snails also play crucial role in salt marshes (ABC News 4).
- Man driving the wrong way leads to drug charges for passenger (Live 5 News).
- Investigators say mobile home fire in Colleton was intentionally set (ABC News 4).
- Gullah-Geechee Heritage Corridor plan gets approval (Post & Courier).
- The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s former minister, in Aiken (Aiken Standard).
- Cops: Orangeburg man stole grandmother’s wheelchair (LIve 5 News).
- Bishops, Raptors Face Off for Lower State in Soccer (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Christine Osborne to be Honored Thursday (Mount Pleasant Patch).
New six-story hotel planned for Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
Patriots Point To Host Pearl Harbor Day Memorial Service and Blood Drive
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum will host a free Pearl Harbor Day Memorial Service aboard the USS Yorktown on...