On the same day news outlets reported that AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for people searching for discreet affairs, had put up a billboard featuring his picture, District 1 congressional hopeful Mark Sanford picked up an endorsement from Hustler founder Larry Flynt.
Just another day in South Carolina politics…
Flynt posted his endorsement to YouTube, which you can watch below. The video certainly features some gems:
- “Placing sex at the top of the agenda, he continues his courageous fight, demanding forgiveness while brazenly hugging his mistress at campaign parties.”
- He called Sanford’s affair an “act of bravery.”
- Flynt refers to Sanford as a “sex pioneer.”
- After mentioning all the people Sanford has lied to, Flynt says he still supports him for “exposing the hypocrisy of traditional values.”
- He also ascertains that Sanford believes traditional values are “shameful and he will not live by such rules.”
- Flynt invites Sanford to show his gratitude for the endorsement by meeting in person for a photo opportunity and to shake hands
No word on if Sanford will take Flynt up on the offer …
Charleston County Parks’ Summer Entertainment Series Returns in June
Press Release Charleston County Parks’ popular Summer Entertainment Series is back! The nine-week show series, held at James Island and...