When you think of Circa 1886 Restaurant, “jeans and beer” probably don’t come to mind.
The upscale dining establishment will be changing that perception for one night in June when they host the Westbrook Beer and Blue Jeans Dinner.
Chef Marc Collins and company will partner with the Westbrook Brewing Company on June 14th for the four-course event.
Here’s a look at the expected menu:
- Pickled Ginger n’ Crab Soufflé with Bean Sprouts, Bell Peppers, Micro Basil, Honey Soy Vinaigrette
- Paired with Westbrook White Thai
- Duck Confit “Rueben” with Caper Remoulade, Chow Chow, Swiss Cheese, Waffle Fry
- Paired with Westbrook Rye Pale Ale
- “Chicken Fried” Pork Tenderloin with Horchata Black Truffle Gravy, Roasted Garlic Infused Collard Greens
- Paired with Westbrook’s new Gose Wheat Beer
- A chocolate creation from Pastry Chef Scott Lovorn. Its beer pairing will be announced soon.
The event starts with a 6:30, followed by dinner a 7. Tickets are $50 per person. For more information, click here.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...