When you think of Circa 1886 Restaurant, “jeans and beer” probably don’t come to mind.
The upscale dining establishment will be changing that perception for one night in June when they host the Westbrook Beer and Blue Jeans Dinner.
Chef Marc Collins and company will partner with the Westbrook Brewing Company on June 14th for the four-course event.
Here’s a look at the expected menu:
- Pickled Ginger n’ Crab Soufflé with Bean Sprouts, Bell Peppers, Micro Basil, Honey Soy Vinaigrette
- Paired with Westbrook White Thai
- Duck Confit “Rueben” with Caper Remoulade, Chow Chow, Swiss Cheese, Waffle Fry
- Paired with Westbrook Rye Pale Ale
- “Chicken Fried” Pork Tenderloin with Horchata Black Truffle Gravy, Roasted Garlic Infused Collard Greens
- Paired with Westbrook’s new Gose Wheat Beer
- A chocolate creation from Pastry Chef Scott Lovorn. Its beer pairing will be announced soon.
The event starts with a 6:30, followed by dinner a 7. Tickets are $50 per person. For more information, click here.
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Southern Living today announced that the first-ever Illumination Charleston weekend, created in collaboration with Explore Charleston and Historic Charleston Foundation,...
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks