An all-day Food and Music Festival will take place this Saturday at The Ponds in Summerville.
The Southern Flame Food and Music Festival will feature a BBQ competition, food vendors and multiple bluegrass and rock performances.
Here’s the festival’s schedule:
- 10:30 am: Gates open.
- 10:45 am – 12 pm: Robbie Robbins
- 12:15 pm – 1:45 pm: Dee Dee Cumbee
- 2 pm – 3:30 pm: Common Ground featuring Alan Bibey
- 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm: BBQ Awards
- 4:30 pm – 6 pm: Hugh Price
- 6 pm – 8 pm: Eddie Bush
For more information, click here.
Darius Rucker’s Riverfront Revival Returns to North Charleston in October
Three-time GRAMMY Award-winner Darius Rucker and SRE Entertainment today announced the return of the Riverfront Revival music festival to North...