You can expect the following:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more!)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- 700+ car parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
To see the entire schedule, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12 and under and active military are free. All mothers are free on Sunday because it is Mother’s Day.
For more information on the event, click here.
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Morgan Serreno East and Marie Carladous
Press Release The City of North Charleston’s Cultural Arts Department is pleased to announce that concurrent solo exhibitions of mixed...