My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the city of Boston after today’s bombings in the city. I had a few friends in the city today for a Boston Red Sox game, but they are thankfully ok.
For coverage of today’s tragedy, follow these links:
- Boston Marathon Help: Relief Groups Aid Victims (How To Help)
- Boston Marathon celebration becomes ‘horrific day’ after deadly bombs strike.
- Explosions rock finish of Boston Marathon; 3 killed and dozens hurt.
Video captures explosions near Boston Marathon finish line.
- Authorities: Boston marathon explosions were bombs.
- Slideshow from msnbc.
- ‘Pandemonium’: Witness accounts of the Boston Marathon bombing.
- Boston Globe’s Live Blog.
- At least 3 dead, dozens hurt after two bombs explode at Boston Marathon.
- Obama calls local officials on Boston explosion, directs ‘whatever assistance is necessary’.
- Police ramp up security in major cities after Boston bombings.
- Boston Marathon Explosion Witnesses: Smoke, Trampling, ‘Like a War Zone’.
- FAA orders no-fly zone over Boston explosion site.
- “Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims“
- Second explosion at Boston marathon caught on tape.
- Security beefed up worldwide after Boston blasts.
- Red Cross and Google set up websites to help people find loved ones in the area
- Witness: ‘I saw blood everywhere’.
- Cellphone use heavy, but still operating in Boston
- Charleston Area Runners OK After Boston Marathon Exposions.
- Local runner at marathon: ‘It was an explosion…a huge bang’
- Charleston Councilman Mike Seekings: ‘We’re going to have to re-think the bridge run’.
- 7 USC students, 2 staff members at Boston Marathon safe, treating injured.
- Local runners in Boston Marathon react to explosions.
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...