As previously mentioned, there will be a fundraiser on April 17th at The Alley for those affected by the fire at 213 East Bay Street.
The blaze severely damaged The Brick, Squeeze, Speakeasy, and Light and now many of their employees are without work. Thankfully, this fundraiser should provide them with a nice boost.
The fun starts at 5 pm and will last until midnight. Here’s what the Charleston City Paper and The Alley have in store:
- Three bands will be performing: Caxton Beaty, Return of the Mac & The Louie D Project.
- Guest bartenders from The Brick, Squeeze, Speakeasy, and Light will bartend the party. 100% will be donated to East Bay Fire Fund.
- A portion of all food and beverage sales will be donated to the Fire Fund.
- Four free lanes of free bowling for employees/owners/close friends of the 213 businesses.
- Four regular lanes open with half the proceeds being donated to the fund (please e-mail Boomer@thebecketagency.com
if your company would like to sponsor a lane with a cash donation).
- $12 buckets of Bud Light
For more information, click here.
Chris Stapleton to Perform at Credit One Stadium in July
Chris Stapleton will bring his “All-American Road Show” Tour to Credit One Stadium on Thursday, July 13th at 7 pm. ...