As previously mentioned, there will be a fundraiser on April 17th at The Alley for those affected by the fire at 213 East Bay Street.
The blaze severely damaged The Brick, Squeeze, Speakeasy, and Light and now many of their employees are without work. Thankfully, this fundraiser should provide them with a nice boost.
The fun starts at 5 pm and will last until midnight. Here’s what the Charleston City Paper and The Alley have in store:
- Three bands will be performing: Caxton Beaty, Return of the Mac & The Louie D Project.
- Guest bartenders from The Brick, Squeeze, Speakeasy, and Light will bartend the party. 100% will be donated to East Bay Fire Fund.
- A portion of all food and beverage sales will be donated to the Fire Fund.
- Four free lanes of free bowling for employees/owners/close friends of the 213 businesses.
- Four regular lanes open with half the proceeds being donated to the fund (please e-mail Boomer@thebecketagency.com
if your company would like to sponsor a lane with a cash donation).
- $12 buckets of Bud Light
For more information, click here.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks