- Election Guide: SC-1 Primary (Charleston City Paper).
- Crowded SC 1st District field to be whittled down Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- Everything You Need to Know in SC1 (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- SC1: The Candidates and the Cash (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- South Carolina Republicans aim for Mark Sanford rematch (Politico)
- Get primed on the candidates for the 1st Congressional District (The Digitel Charleston).
- Voters to weigh in on Sanford’s political comeback (The Island Packet).
- Election Information, Polling Place Changes and Photo ID (Charleston County).
- Massive fire near Myrtle Beach leaves nearly 200 people homeless (WCBD).
- Brush fire spreads in Carolina Forest, damaging 26 buildings (Live 5 News).
- Haley to address wildfire in Carolina Forest which destroyed homes (Live 5 News).
- Budweiser delivery truck driver shot in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Police investigate second North Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- Man gets 10 years in prison for throwing dogs into Georgetown canal (Live 5 News).
- Dateline highlights North Charleston drug crime-fighting tactic (Charleston City Paper).
- Edisto Beach Elementary, smallest school in South Carolina (9 students), to close (Post & Courier).
- Philadelphia Phillies trade former Wando High School/USC pitcher Mike Cisco to Los Angeles Angels for ‘no compensation’ (Yahoo).
- Group draws inspiration from Marley Lion for fundraiser (Live 5 News).
- McCaffrey: Woman missing for a year, police release vehicle pictures (WCBD).
- Guard who survived attempt on his life now on mission to jam cellphones in S.C. prisons (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff: Man tasered on birthday after 100-mph chase near St. George (Live 5 News).
- Close call for baby after man fires rifle inside apartment (Live 5 News).
- Could offshoots of The Ordinary be in the works? (Eater Charleston).
- Dorchester Co. man accused of attacking medical staff at 2 hospitals (Live 5 News).
- Vice President Joe Biden to give keynote speech at the SC Democratic Party’s annual Jefferson-Jackson Dinner in Columbia (The State).
- Forum in N. Charleston to discuss Medicaid expansion (Live 5 News).
- Turn Off Lights for Earth Hour on March 23 at 8:30 pm (Charleston County).
- CARTA improvements track buses in real-time (Charleston City Paper).
- Possible foe seeks Lindsey Graham apology (Politico).
- County Expands Revamped Recycling Program (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Milkshakes made with beer headline Charleston RiverDogs’ creative concession items (Yahoo!).
- A look at how much City of Charleston employees earn (The Digitel Charleston).
- Orangeburg officials concerned about 3 jail deaths (Live 5 News).
- S.C. jobless rate rose to 8.7% in January (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston man accused of sexually assaulting girl (Live 5 News).
- CSU Heads to Southern Miss for NIT (ABC News 4).
- Law firm moves into historic Kress building in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Charleston bishop to hold special Mass for Pope Francis (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant Artists to Compete in Regional Contest (Mount Pleasant Patch)
Events3 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Events2 days ago
Where the Wild Things Run 5K Run and Walk Set for March 4th at Caw Caw
Charity2 days ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host Annual Oyster Roast Benefiting Local Children on 2/23
Events2 days ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events4 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events5 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events5 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely