The set times for each of the performers have been set for The Spring Jam Music Fest. I’m extra excited to report this info to all of you, because Holy City Sinner was allowed to announce this information before any other outlet!
So, I won’t waste anymore time – here is the schedule for the two-day festival:
Saturday, March 23rd
- 11:20 am: The Vagabond Union
- 12:30 pm: Pierce Edens & The Dirty Work
- 1:40 pm: Holy Ghost Tent Revival
- 3:00 pm: The Mowgli’s
- 4:20 pm: Family of the Year
- 5:50 pm: Truth & Salvage Co.
Sunday, March 24th
- 11:20 am: Stop Light Observations
- 12:30 pm: The Corduroy Road
- 1:40 pm: Ed Sheeran
- 3:00 pm: The Dirty Guv’nahs
- 4:20 pm: Sol Driven Train
- 5:50 pm: Alpha Rev
- Advanced Purchase
– Single Day $20 (Saturday or Sunday)
– 2-Day $30 (includes Saturday AND Sunday) – Available only in advance & quantities are limited.
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
– Saturday $25
– Sunday $25
- Children (5 and under) are free.
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...