HolyCitySinner.com is proud to be a sponsor of the upcoming Spring Jam Music Fest! The two-day music event should be one of the best local gatherings of the year.
Keep checking back here for updates!
The Dirty Details
What: Two days of live music and fun by the water. Listen to the tunes, get your grub on, and check out the Arts & Goods Village. 12 bands are scheduled to perform.
When: March 23rd and 24th, 11 am – 7pm
After Party: The Official After Party will take place on March 23rd at 8 pm at The Royal American.
- 11:20 am: The Vagabond Union
- 12:30 pm: Pierce Edens & The Dirty Work
- 1:40 pm: Holy Ghost Tent Revival
- 3:00 pm: The Mowgli’s
- 4:20 pm: Family of the Year
- 5:50 pm: Truth & Salvage Co.
Sunday ***UPDATE, 3/24/13, 10:40 am***
The show has been delayed due to weather and flooding. Gates will open at 2 pm and set times will be adjusted. Stay tuned for more.
- 11:20 am: Stop Light Observations
- 12:30 pm: The Corduroy Road
- 1:40 pm: Ed Sheeran
- 3:00 pm: The Dirty Guv’nahs
- 4:20 pm: Sol Driven Train
- 5:50 pm: Alpha Rev
- Advanced Purchase
– Single Day $20 (Saturday or Sunday)
– 2-Day $30 (includes Saturday AND Sunday) – Available only in advance & quantities are limited.
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
– Saturday $25
– Sunday $25
- Children (5 and under) are free.
Parking: General Admission Guests may park in the lots located by Joe Riley Baseball Field. The entrances are off Fishburne Avenue and will be marked General Admission Parking. Parking is $5 per car.
ATM: ATM will be on the premises, but some vendors will accept credit card.
More information: Spring Jam Music Fest official website
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...