- Morris Island lighthouse stabilized, not yet saved (ABC News 4).
- $175k settlement reached after resource officer fatally shot student (Live 5 News).
- Wanted con man living on Folly captured again (ABC News 4).
- Former Lowcountry Little League treasurer accused of embezzling over $8K (Live 5 News).
- Bus driver, 4 students hospitalized after Georgetown crash (Live 5 News).
- U.S. Supreme Court holds last hope for ‘Save Veronica’ group (Live 5 News).
- Dad faults police, College of Charleston in investigation of sex assault involving athletes (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern football coach Jay Mills retiring, reports say (Post & Courier).
- Charleston ID scheme organizer pleads guilty in federal court (Post & Courier).
- Charleston hospitality group acquires Vendue Inn (Live 5 News).
- Dealership turns Facebook likes into big bucks for food banks (ABC News 4).
- Groups file appeal to halt permit for Charleston cruise terminal (Post & Courier).
- Ex-DOR Official: ‘Data Security Was Not a Priority’ (St. Andrews Patch).
Events9 hours ago
15th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo Scheduled for February 25th & 26th
On both February 25th and 26th, the Captain’s Comic Expo returns to Charleston to celebrate comic book culture. The 15th...
Events15 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events1 day ago
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
Events2 days ago
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Events3 days ago
Where the Wild Things Run 5K Run and Walk Set for March 4th at Caw Caw
Charity3 days ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host Annual Oyster Roast Benefiting Local Children on 2/23
Events3 days ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening