“Rumors & Notes” – I’ll post these little tidbits when there are stories that can’t be completely confirmed or don’t constitute a full blog entry, but deserve some attention.]
All of the following are from the same Post & Courier article.
- Tattooed Moose sets sights on Johns Island for second restaurant
- The Puma store at 285 King Street will close Dec. 31.
- Williams-Sonoma is moving to the former Sportsman’s Shop at 359 King in March.
- Oceane Jewelry is now open at Citadel Mall at Center Court.
- Indigo barber shop at 1750 Savannah Highway near Wappoo Road in West Ashley is now open.
The Riviera Announces Upcoming Shows with The Revivalists and Paris Jackson
The Riviera, Charleston’s 1930s Art Deco theater, announced The Revivalists will bring their Fall Tour with Paris Jackson to the...