“Rumors & Notes” – I’ll post these little tidbits when there are stories that can’t be completely confirmed or don’t constitute a full blog entry, but deserve some attention.
- Southern Season, a North Carolina specialty foods retailer, plans to open a store in the summer of 2013 in the former location of Food Lion in the Brookgreen Town Center (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Republic Reign is opening “soon” in the former location of Chai’s (The Digitel Charleston).
- The great white shark that’s been around Charleston, was tracked near Johns Island (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston nears deal to redevelop Shipwatch Square, Naval Hospital area (The Digitel Charleston).
- Woman Attacked for Bringing Lunch to a Friend (West Ashley Patch).
- Former Lt. Gov. Ken Ard Gives First Interview Since Resigning (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Boys plunge into creek when bridge gives way in Brickyard in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- The good news continues for Nick Collins (WCBD)
Sea Life by Starlight Returns to the South Carolina Aquarium on December 9th
The South Carolina Aquarium will host Supernova Sea Life by Starlight on December 9th from 8 pm to 11 pm....