The lazy haze I was in over Thanksgiving weekend is finally over, so I can finally share some of the bigger stories from that time frame…
- Coroner: Organs on beach not human remains (Live5News).
- Brown’s Court Bakery Opens, Debuts Sriracha Croissants (Eater Charleston).
- Craft beer breweries, festivals take root in Lowcountry, but still face hurdles (Post & Courier).
- Rare Martin Luther King, Jr. recording found in Summerville attic (The Digitel Charleston via the Post & Courier).
- Great White Shark Runs Along Charleston Coast Over Thanksgiving (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- The Roost will have a Movember Party on Wednesday (The Digitel Charleston).
- Arsonist would burn down homes, get paid to repair them (Live5News).
- Budweiser Clydesdales in Charleston this week (Live5News).
Inaugural Holy City Homegrown Festival Featuring Local Musicians, Beer, and Bourbon Set for July 16th
On Saturday, July 6th, Holy City Brewing will host the inaugural Holy City “Homegrown” Beer Festival presented by the brewery,...