This is a post from 2015, to see discounts for 2016, click here.
–Original Post Below–
Sure, voting should be an honor and a privilege that is a gift in and of itself. That shouldn’t stop you from parlaying your civic duty into getting some free stuff. The Charleston City Paper has a list of freebies you can take advantage of by showing off your “I Voted” sticker.
Here’s the list they compiled:
- Bon Banh Mi, 162 Spring Street – One Free Taco
- The Pour House, 1977 Maybank Highway – $2 off your ticket for Kung Fu and Damn Right’s concert. Sara Cole & The Hawkes will be on the deck.
- Starbucks, Multiple locations – Get a Free “Indivisible” bracelet.
- Sweet 185, 476 King Street – 15% off anything
- Angel Oak Restaurant – 3669 Savannah Highway, Johns Island – 10% of your total bill
- Al Di La, 25 Magnolia Drive – Free glass of wine and $9 pastas
- Kia Country of Charleston, 2361 Savannah Highway – Free car wash
- Yoga House of Charleston, 1836 Ashley River Rd – 25% off retail purchase
They will be updating their list as they find more, so check back with them or here for more. Below are some other deals I found:
- Normandy Farm Artisan Bakery, 19 Broad Street – Free coffee
- T-Bonz Gill & Grill, Downtown and West Ashley – 20% off meal
- Monster Music & Movies, 946 Orleans Ave – 10% off all CDs / DVDs / LPs not already on sale!
- JetBlue is offering a free round trip flight out of the country if your candidate loses. Details are HERE.
- There’s some Groupon deals as well.
- Mellow Mushroom, Downtown and Avondale locations – One FREE beer
- Sticky Fingers, all locations – $5 BBQ Sandwich
Inaugural Holy City Homegrown Festival Featuring Local Musicians, Beer, and Bourbon Set for July 16th
On Saturday, July 6th, Holy City Brewing will host the inaugural Holy City “Homegrown” Beer Festival presented by the brewery,...