Daily Round-Up 9/24/12
1. Chef Mike Lata (FIG) was on CBS This Morning this past weekend.
2. Chef Sean Brock (Husk, McCrady’s) did an extensive interview with Eater about his restaurants, his TV appearnces, and the show he is pitching.
3. Crowfield announced that they will be the opening act for the Wallflowers tomorrow (Tuesday) night at the Music Farm.
4. Metronome Charleston has posted some photos from the NAC Wins fundraiser/concert HERE.
5. There was an oil spill at Mead Westvaco today.
Events1 second ago
Summerville’s Flowertown Festival Returns This Weekend for its 50th Anniversary
The annual Flowertown Festival will be held this weekend in downtown Summerville. The event runs from Friday, March 31st to...
Events6 hours ago
Coterie’s to Host Garden Party on April 10th
Art6 hours ago
Brookgreen Gardens Welcomes Pressed Botanical Artist as Artist in Residence
Events11 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events15 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events2 days ago
Amor Healing Kitchen Hosting Family Fun 5K Run/Walk at Woodland Nature Reserve
Art3 days ago
Charleston Crafts Gallery to Presents “Environmentally Engaged”