- On Saturday, August 11th, Edmund’s Oast Exchange will host their one-year anniversary celebration. They will offer a store-wide sale featuring 10% off all goods. They will also have wine and beer tastings from noon until 4 pm focusing on sparkling wine and bottle conditioned beer. Tastings are free; no tickets necessary. Mobile ice creamery, Life Raft Treats, will also be on hand for a portion of the afternoon selling their frozen sweets.
- Bottles Beverage Superstore, in partnership with Charleston Waterkeeper and Freehouse Brewing, are running the “Brew Good, Do Good” campaign. Now through Labor Day Weekend, Bottles will donate a portion of all sales of Freehouse Brewing crowlers and growlers to Charleston Waterkeeper.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club is presenting a $50,000 donation from the BJ’s Charitable Foundation to the Lowcountry Food Bank, a Feeding America® member food bank, on Thursday, August 2nd. BJ’s donation will provide fresh, nutritious food to children across the region through Lowcountry Food Bank’s Hunger-Free Summer Programs.
- The Southern Foodways Alliance (SFA) will host the inaugural Egerton Prize Awards Ceremony on Sunday, August 12th in Nashville. One prize will be awarded to Fresh Future Farm, an urban farm and grocery market serving the local community in North Charleston. Germaine Jenkins, CEO of the farm and market director, will represent the organization at the ceremony.
- EVO Pizzeria and Holy City Brewing are partnering on a new downtown project. Get all the details here!
- Chef Brannon Florie and his wife, Renee, will open Pier 22 on Sullivan’s Island. The Flories currently own Pier 41 and On Forty-One in Mount Pleasant. Get more details here.
- The 5th Annual SC Reggae Jerk Wine Festival will be held on Sunday, August 26th at Magnolina Plantation and Gardens. Get the deets here!
Six Battle of the Bulge Veterans Reuniting at Patriots Point
Six veterans who fought in the Battle of the Bulge during World War II will be aboard the USS Yorktown...
Comedian Tig Notaro to Perform at the Charleston Music Hall in January
Doom Flamingo to Perform at The Wonderer on October 23rd
The Wonderer to Host Dia De Los Muertos Party featuring The Knocks
Ugly Sweater 5K Dash Scheduled for December 11th in Summerville
Keegan-Filion Farm to Host Open House in November
Preservation Society of Charleston’s Fall Tours Shares This Week’s Lineup Highlights
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie