- Drop in to Twenty Six Divine Tea Room + Private Events on Wednesday, May 16th from 5 pm to 8 pm, as wethey host special guest Amy Mercado of Charleston Mermaid at Heart who will be showcasing her unique modern shell inspired décor and art. Her debut collection ranges from wreaths, monograms, picture frames, mirrors, decorated art, anchors, & wind chimes all available for purchase. Custom made pieces will also available.Light hors d’oeuvres and sweets provided by Twenty Six Divine. The Charleston Tea Plantation teas, small vineyard wines, and One Love kombucha tastings will be included for this event.$15 entry fee (No reservations necessary). Visit www.twentysixdivine.com/
dinners-events/ or call (843) 297-8118 for more information.
- Tabbuli is now serving dine-in only lunch specials.Monday is American burger day, served with chee se, bacon, lettuce and tomato and a pickle. Tuesday is gyro day, served with shaved gyro meat, fresh lettuce, tomato, caramelized onions, and a generous dollop of creamy, cool Tzatziki on a soft, fresh pita pocket. On Wednesday, Tabbuli guests can sample a hummus trio including classic tahini and chickpea hummus, roasted red pepper hummus, and pesto hummus with a small Jerusalem salad. Thursday’s special is chicken Lula sandwich, stacked with two marinated and grilled chicken patties, Tzatziki, feta, tomatoes, bacon and red onion. Wrap up the week on Friday with falafel pitas or falafel appetizers. All of Tabbuli’s lunch specials are $5 and served, dine-in only, from 11 am to 3 pm.
Prefer dining out? Tabbuli offers a buy one, get two free peace love pita special (chicken, lamb, or falafel) and a peace love gyro special. Served all day and night, every day of the week, the specials include two pitas or two gyros and two orders of fries for $19.99 each. These specials are only available through ubereats.com.
- Rodney Scott’s BBQ has added new menu items and expanded their outdoor seating. Click here for more info.
- Dockery’s has released their first collaboration with Nashville-based brewery TailGate Brewery in celebration of the 2018 Craft Brewers Conference, held this year at the Nashville Convention Center from April 30th to May 3rd. The Amber IPA is only available in Nashville.
- The Gibbes Museum of Art will host its 9th Annual Street Party on Thursday, May 3rd from 7:30 pm until 10 pm. This year’s theme is “Paint Your Palate,” which aims to intertwine Charleston’s culinary culture with its artistic heritage. Click here for details.
- Taco Boy has revamped parts of its menu. See the changes here.
- Former Cannon Green chef Amalia Scatena has joined the team at Goat Sheep Cow North as executive chef. Eater has the details.
- The Charleston Parks Conservancy will bring its Jazz Brunch back on May 20th. Click here for more info.
- Rusty Bull Brewing Co. will celebrate its 1st Anniversary this weekend. There will be live music, beer releases, and much more. Get all the details here.
- The “Provisions To Plate” Book release dinner will feature food created by several local chefs. Get the details here.
Dashi to Host Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on November 20th
Dashi will be hosting their first Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on Saturday, November 20th from 5 pm to...
Butt Stuff Happening This Weekend at Estadio
Park Circle Gallery to exhibit works by Brad Carroll and Lee Garrard
15th Annual Nuovo Cinema Italiano Film Festival Kicks Off November 4th
2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/30
2022 Charleston Wine + Food Tickets Go On Sale Thursday
Traveling Dinosaur Exhibit Rolling into North Charleston
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie