Here’s the list, starting with the most viewed story of the year:
- Beach Movie Night Has Returned to Tides Folly Beach for 2016
- 2016’s most viewed story was the entry featuring The Tides’s “Beach Movie Night” schedule. It’s safe to say the summer series was quite popular among tourists and locals alike. The 2015 schedule topped last year’s list.
- Bar, Restaurant, & Business Openings – Sunday
- In earlier October, Hurricane Matthew caused a little bit of panic in the Holy City. Thankfully, Charleston avoided a direct hit and damage was minimal. Many residents stayed in the area to ride out the storm and they were constantly looking for things to do. Throughout the storm, Holy City Sinner provided a list of places that were open. Sunday’s post was the most popular as the storm was gone and many people had returned home.
- 5th Annual Food Truck Festival Parks at LLF on 1/30
- People LOVE their food trucks…and they go especially bonkers for food truck festivals.
- 2016 Party at the Point Schedule
- Throughout the spring, the Party at the Point concert series continued to be a popular hangout.
- Show Your “I Voted” Sticker to Get Free Stuff & Discounts!
- This year’s election may have been contentious, but anyone who voted was treated to numerous freebies throughout town.
- 4th of July Events in Charleston (2016 Edition)
- Independence Day is a popular holiday for the Holy City as residents and tourists are both ready to celebrate the U.S. of A.
- Jessica Biel & Bill Pullman will Film “The Sinner” in Charleston
- Many celebrities were spotted in Charleston this year as multiple TV shows and movies filmed in the Lowcountry. Much to my enjoyment, news that a show called “The Sinner” starring Jessica Biel became one of the most popular posts of 2016. Holy City Sinner was the first to confirm this information.
- Hootie & the Blowfish Announce 2016 HomeGrown Concert
- Each year, residents anxiously await Hootie’s HomeGrown Concert announcement.
- Season Four of Southern Charm is a Go
- The most viewed Southern Charm-related story was the entry announcing that the reality program would be returning for a fourth season. In fact, Holy City Sinner was the first to confirm this news.
- Charleston’s 2016 Halloween Events, Parties, & Plans
- After a couple ho-hum Holy City Halloweens, 2016 roared back with numerous new parties that seemed to peak everyone’s interest.
First Black Food Truck Festival to Be Held at Patriots Point Next Month
On both Saturday, November 13th and Sunday, November 14th, the first Black Food Truck Festival will be held at Patriots...
Motherland Essentials Hosts Halloween Lane at Summerville Warehouse
Tickets Now on Sale for the 38th Annual Lowcountry Oyster Festival
Trey Kennedy to Perform at the Charleston Gaillard Center in January
College of Charleston Concert Choir to Present “Songs for Thanksgiving” Performance
Holy Smokes Lowcountry Barbecue Festival Announces VIP Chefs
New Muse Concerts to Present “Blueprint” at Multiple Charleston Venues
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie