Holy City Sinner and Taco Boy are both thrilled to be teaming up for an incredible fall contest! YOU could end up winning the ultimate prize package featuring EVERYTHING you need to prepare for Halloween in Charleston!
- Taco Boy: Admission for four to our Halloween party ($20 value) and a $100 gift card
- Boone Hall Plantation Pumpkin Patch: Family four-pack of tickets to the pumpkin patch ($40 value)
- Bulldogs Tours: Four passes to haunted tour ($100 value)
- Striped Pig Distillery: Tour and tasting for four ($60 value)
- Produce Candles: Four of each seasonal candle – Chicory and Sweet Potato ($80 value)
- Candlefish: 2 candle-making BYOB class passes ($90 value)
- Preservation Society of Charleston: Two tickets to the Fall Tour of Homes ($100 value)
- Sweeteeth: Five chocolate bars ($30 value)
- Holy City Brewing: Pint glass and $25 gift card
- “Like” each brands’ Facebook page (links below)
- Share the link to the contest on your personal social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram) using the hashtag #TBJackpot
The contest will run through October 4th, so get your entries in ASAP! A winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, October 5th.
My name is Taco Boy. There is much to tell about me, but my lawyer says it’s best to keep quiet about my past. I can tell you that I didn’t have enough cash to fulfill my fantasy of buying a Sbarro franchise, so I scraped up enough dough to open an authentic Taqueria/Cantina on Folly Beach. I called it Taco Boy and serve really, really, really tasty tacos and nachos. Fun Margaritas and special Tequila flights, too. My motto is “Skip Siesta, Let’s Fiesta.” People like that. Now I have two Taco Boy’s. Come visit one.
Bulldog Tours is the ONLY walking tour company in Charleston that can take you anywhere other than the sidewalks at night!! We have EXCLUSIVE access to the Old City Jail, Dungeon, and Charleston’s oldest graveyard!
Striped Pig Distillery
Tour and tasting for four ($60 value)
We are kid-friendly! Bring your kids! We don’t mind!
Holy City Brewing has become a local favorite in a very short time. Their year rounds are true classics, a hoppy German pilsner and a porter that, somehow, is still refreshing in warm weather. Seasonals run the gamut from IPA, to stout, to Belgian Strong Pale Ale, to bacon porter. Yes, bacon porter. Don’t tell your cardiologist.
Charleston Horticultural Society Announces 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour
For their landmark 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour, Charleston Horticultural Society (CHS Hort) has set its sights on the beautiful...
UPDATE: Skinful Halloween’s 2021 Event Canceled
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Festive Experiences, Family-Friendly Activities, & More at Montage Palmetto Bluff
Harvest Festival Returns to Johns Island County Park on November 6th
Rockabillaque Returns Next Month for Three-Day Event
Living Your Truth Series Returns with Mayors Steve Benjamin and Joe Riley
North Charleston PAC to Host An Evening With Chevy Chase Following a Screening of “Christmas Vacation”
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Weekend Preview5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News1 week ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie