The Beach Club, a waterfront resort set to open at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina, should be completed in September. The property will feature 92 rooms, views of the harbor, and is already taking reservations online.
The Beach Club includes:
- Room featuring balconies overlooking the Charleston Harbor, bamboo floors, and custom furnishings
- Two heated pools and a pool deck with full-service private cabanas
- Easy access to the downtown are via water taxi or a complimentary resort trolley
- Activities including golf, yachting, sailing, bike trails, and inshore and offshore fishing
- Three on-site dining options
- Space for board retreats, executive meetings, etc.
For more information and reservations, visit The Beach Club website or call 843-856-0028.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events10 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview9 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players