On Monday, February 15th AND Tuesday, February 16th, Edmund’s Oast will offer a special half-priced menu to celebrate its anniversary. Items include the pickled shrimp, beef tartare, and chicken liver parfait. There will also be a special funfetti birthday cake topped with ice cream and sprinkles and half price bottles of wine, Red Wedding cocktails, and house brewed beers.
The restaurant is also now offering a seven-course Tasting Menu at the Chef’s Counter. The menu will change nightly and costs $80 per person. There is an optional beverage pairing available for an additional charge. Reservations must be booked in advance and substitutions are not available. Contact the restaurant for more information: (843) 727-1145.
- Scott Shor, owner of Edmund’s Oast and The Charleston Beer Exchange, recently announced that by early 2017, The Charleston Beer Exchange will relocate adjacent to Edmund’s Oast and will be renamed Edmund’s Oast Exchange. The new space will be over 2,000 square feet and boast two stories. In addition to the beer selection, the store will add a comprehensive wine collection, featuring about 500 different labels. Click here for more details.
Relative newcomer 5Church Charleston is now serving lunch on weekdays from 11 am – 3 pm. Options include: sandwiches, salads, entrees, and appetizers.
- During the first two weeks in February, 82 Queen will celebrate their 34th Anniversary by donating $1.80 from every bowl of She Crab Soup sold to One80 Place.
Parlor Deluxe is now serving beer, wine, cider, beer floats, alcoholic root beer, and more. With the menu change, the shop will host a “Parlor Hour” every Tuesday through Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm. During that time, they will feature $4 craft beer cans, $3 tall boys, and $7 hot dogs.
FILL Restaurant & Piano Bar is now open to the public. The restaurant will celebrate its grand opening on Friday, February 12th through Sunday, February 14th. They will offer lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and live entertainment throughout the weekend.
- Throughout February, The Gin Joint will offer a cocktail benefiting the Ronald McDonald House of Charleston. The cocktail, which is named “Ronnie McDonnie,” features chile-infused mezcal, Aperol, lime juice, and salted honey.
- Mercantile and Mash has launched a weekly Happy Hour program. Every Thursday from 4 pm to 6 pm, they will be offering wine, beer, or spirits tastings along with gourmet tastings and retail discounts. Entry is $10 per person.
First Black Food Truck Festival to Be Held at Patriots Point Next Month
On both Saturday, November 13th and Sunday, November 14th, the first Black Food Truck Festival will be held at Patriots...
Motherland Essentials Hosts Halloween Lane at Summerville Warehouse
Tickets Now on Sale for the 38th Annual Lowcountry Oyster Festival
Trey Kennedy to Perform at the Charleston Gaillard Center in January
College of Charleston Concert Choir to Present “Songs for Thanksgiving” Performance
Holy Smokes Lowcountry Barbecue Festival Announces VIP Chefs
New Muse Concerts to Present “Blueprint” at Multiple Charleston Venues
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie