- Mercantile and Mash is offering a special on “Thanksgiving To-Go”, now available for order. The dinner is prepared to feed 6 to 8 people. Get all the details here.
- Order a Hamby Catering Thanksgiving meal for your family, and you’ll sponsor a second meal for a Lowcountry family in need. Get the details here.
On Thanksgiving Day, the Charleston Grill will be offering a 3-course meal from 4 pm to 9 pm. The dinner is $95 per person plus tax and 20% gratuity. See the full menu here. To make a reservation, call 843-577-4522.
- Now through December 30th, if you bring a donation of any of the Lowcountry Food Bank’s NEEDED items to Wild Blue Ropes, and receive $10 off your Challenge Pass.
- Virginia’s on King will have a special Thanksgiving Day menu on Thursday, November 26th. Highlights include: a traditional turkey plate, roasted butternut squash soup, bacon-wrapped pork chop, and oyster and spinach salad.
The Rusty Rudder in Mount Pleasant is offering a to-go Thanksgiving menu. Call 843-388-3177 or email email@example.com to submit your order by 2 pm on Monday, Nov. 23rd. Pick up your selections at the restaurant between 4 pm & 9 pm on Wednesday, Nov. 25th.
Menu options include: House Smoked Firefly Sweet Tea Brined Whole Turkey (two sizes offered), Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Collard Greens, Traditional Dressing, Traditional Mac-n-Cheese and Gravy. Each fixin’ comes in either half pan or whole pan options serving 10-12 people or 15-20 people, respectively. See the menu here.
- The Glass Onion is offering a special to-go menu featuring some specialty dishes for purchase. To pre-order, contact The Glass Onion at 843-225-1717. All orders must be placed by Monday, November 23rd and must be picked up on Wednesday, November 25th. To learn more, visit http://www.ilovetheglassonion.com/menus/holiday-sides-sweets /.
Dashi to Host Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on November 20th
Dashi will be hosting their first Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on Saturday, November 20th from 5 pm to...
Butt Stuff Happening This Weekend at Estadio
Park Circle Gallery to exhibit works by Brad Carroll and Lee Garrard
15th Annual Nuovo Cinema Italiano Film Festival Kicks Off November 4th
2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/30
2022 Charleston Wine + Food Tickets Go On Sale Thursday
Traveling Dinosaur Exhibit Rolling into North Charleston
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie