- Deputies: Man surrenders after setting fire to home, threatens to hurt himself (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston police say officer who fatally shot man pulled him over because of brake light (Post & Courier).
- Shot after he took the officer’s Taser and tried to use it on him.
- Attorney: Officer who shot man Saturday believes he followed proper procedure (ABC News 4).
- Police respond to reports of shots fired in Goose Creek (ABC News 4).
- S.C. lawmaker introducing bill to protect LGBT customers (Charleston City Paper).
- Lowcountry Strawberry Festival Returns to Boone from 4/16-19 (HCS).
- Observe the Holy City From Rooftop Bar The Watch This Fall (Eater Charleston).
- There’s a Burger Brawl at The Alley (HCS).
- These Two Brothers Are Making The World Jealous of Charleston (Global Flare).
- Where to Find Soft-Shell Crabs in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston in the Spring (Gather with Me).
- High Cotton to Host 11th Annual Benefit for Communities in Schools (HCS).
- After 10 Years, Chef John Ondo Continues to Love His Work at Lana (Eater Charleston).
- Edmund’s Oast & McCarus Beverage Company Host Six-Course Tasting Dinner (HCS).
- This Saturday: Miracles For Drew (HCS).
- Footlight Players Premieres Musical ‘The Mystery of Edwin Drood’ in Charleston (The Digitel).
- Reid Stone of Guilt Ridden Troubadour says goodbye to the follies of youth (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston’s Shelby Rogers Wins Family Circle Cup Opener (Live 5 News).
- Fund the Bus Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Guster Set to Perform at the Music Hall this June (HCS).
- Redux to unveil community’s self-portraits this week (Post & Courier).
- Video: Cam Newton playing knockerball (ESPN).
- Las Olas fashion show Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- CofC Italian film fest hosting ‘Spaghetti Western Party’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Citadel pitcher James Reeves earns SoCon, national honors (Post & Courier).
- Help a local raise money for the Special Olympics during this year’s Lowcountry Splash (Special Olympics).
- Gamecocks leave Final Four with no shortage of talent, motivation for next season (Post & Courier).
- GSP: Rock band from Spartanburg involved in crash that killed 3 (WSBTV).
- Rural Route Film Festival stops in Charleston this weekend (Charleston City Paper).
- Fort Dorchester lineman John Simpson puts South Carolina, Clemson in his top 5 (Post & Courier).
- DIG SOUTH Announces Festival’s Music Lineup (HCS).
- Former Gamecock pitcher Jordan Montgomery assigned to Charleston RiverDogs (Post & Courier).
- Congressman, lawsuit: SC discriminates in higher education (ABC News 4).
- Santorum’s S.C. PAC director overcame criminal past, facing new charge (Post & Courier).
- Union rates drop in S.C. as Boeing election nears (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Central Mount Pleasant rezoning request pulled (Post & Courier).
- Downtown Charleston parents to host meeting on Burke High’s future (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Police Department hosting Twitter Town Hall meetings (Live 5 News).
- 15th annual homicide survivors’ picnic planned for Saturday at North Charleston’s Riverfront Park (Post & Courier).
- Man wanted in fatal Mt. Pleasant shooting arrested in North Carolina (Live 5 News).
- NCFD fight pallet fire on Palmetto Commerce Parkway (ABC News 4).
- The 39 other reasons why USC’s wi-fi sucks (Charleston City Paper).
- Trio arrested after meth lab discovered in Colleton County (Live 5 News).
- Suspected meth lab uncovers animal hoarding case (ABC News 4).
- Frat suspends Clemson students over racially charged party (ABC News 4).
- Florence man twisted kitten’s neck, killing it during fight over cigarettes, police say (News 2).
First Black Food Truck Festival to Be Held at Patriots Point Next Month
On both Saturday, November 13th and Sunday, November 14th, the first Black Food Truck Festival will be held at Patriots...
Motherland Essentials Hosts Halloween Lane at Summerville Warehouse
Tickets Now on Sale for the 38th Annual Lowcountry Oyster Festival
Trey Kennedy to Perform at the Charleston Gaillard Center in January
College of Charleston Concert Choir to Present “Songs for Thanksgiving” Performance
Holy Smokes Lowcountry Barbecue Festival Announces VIP Chefs
New Muse Concerts to Present “Blueprint” at Multiple Charleston Venues
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie