Chef Marc Collins and company will partner with the local brewer for the four-course event. Here’s a look at the expected menu:
- Montreal Veal Burger – Toasted Brioche, Mandarin Orange “Ketchup”, Pickled Okra, Lamb Pancetta, Steak Fry
- Paired with Ashley Farmouse Ale – A dry Belgian-style saison
- “Shrimp n’ Grits” – Corn Crusted Shrimp, Holy Trinity Succotash, Pea Shoots, Coconut Custard Sauce
- Paired with Belgain Golden Ale
- Coq à la Bière – Ashley Farms Chicken Breast, Basil Bamboo Rice, Wild Mushrooms, Grapefruit Glacage, Cipollini Onions, Baby Carrots
- Paired with Folly’s Pride Bitter Blonde Session Ale
- Glazed Carolina Gold Rice Donut Holes – Local Berry Coulis, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Paired with London 2014, India Porter
Tickets are $55 per person, plus 20% gratuity and 10.5% tax. Reservations are required. For more information, click here.
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) is bringing back Backyard Birding: A Virtual Event with Natural History Interpretation Coordinator, Keith McCullough,...