I’ve heard from multiple sources that South Carolinians are about to deal with another security breach. It isn’t necessarily a “hack,” but personal information has been compromised in some way.
A lot of the details are being tightly guarded, but will reportedly be explained on Thursday. I can’t confirm the entity yet, but I can say it is not the Department of Revenue.
Here’s what I know so far:
- A press conference is being planned for Thursday morning to officially announce what happened.
- The breach involves personal information in some capacity, but the sources wouldn’t confirm what type of information was compromised or how many people will be effected.
- Much like a year ago, Experian is being asked to assist in the process.
Charleston Horticultural Society Announces 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour
For their landmark 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour, Charleston Horticultural Society (CHS Hort) has set its sights on the beautiful...
UPDATE: Skinful Halloween’s 2021 Event Canceled
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Festive Experiences, Family-Friendly Activities, & More at Montage Palmetto Bluff
Harvest Festival Returns to Johns Island County Park on November 6th
Rockabillaque Returns Next Month for Three-Day Event
Living Your Truth Series Returns with Mayors Steve Benjamin and Joe Riley
North Charleston PAC to Host An Evening With Chevy Chase Following a Screening of “Christmas Vacation”
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Weekend Preview18 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie