Now in its 41st year of existence, the event will be held this weekend and will once again raise money for the Summerville Family YMCA.
This year’s festival will include
- Music, dancing, and demonstrations
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country who display their work for sale
- Delicious foods from restaurants at The Taste
- 180 arts and crafts booths
- 150 business booths
- 26 food vendors, including
- 14 restaurants and a Coca-Cola tent
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee
- Free Parking
The events hours are as follows:
- Friday, April 5th: 9 am – 6 pm
- Saturday, April 6th: 9 m – 6 pm
- Sunday, April 7th 9 am – 4 pm
For more information on the festival, click here.
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...