HolyCitySinner.com is proud to be a sponsor of the upcoming Spring Jam Music Fest! The two-day music event should be one of the best local gatherings of the year.
Keep checking back here for updates!
The Dirty Details
What: Two days of live music and fun by the water. Listen to the tunes, get your grub on, and check out the Arts & Goods Village. 12 bands are scheduled to perform.
When: March 23rd and 24th, 11 am – 7pm
After Party: The Official After Party will take place on March 23rd at 8 pm at The Royal American.
- 11:20 am: The Vagabond Union
- 12:30 pm: Pierce Edens & The Dirty Work
- 1:40 pm: Holy Ghost Tent Revival
- 3:00 pm: The Mowgli’s
- 4:20 pm: Family of the Year
- 5:50 pm: Truth & Salvage Co.
Sunday ***UPDATE, 3/24/13, 10:40 am***
The show has been delayed due to weather and flooding. Gates will open at 2 pm and set times will be adjusted. Stay tuned for more.
- 11:20 am: Stop Light Observations
- 12:30 pm: The Corduroy Road
- 1:40 pm: Ed Sheeran
- 3:00 pm: The Dirty Guv’nahs
- 4:20 pm: Sol Driven Train
- 5:50 pm: Alpha Rev
- Advanced Purchase
– Single Day $20 (Saturday or Sunday)
– 2-Day $30 (includes Saturday AND Sunday) – Available only in advance & quantities are limited.
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
– Saturday $25
– Sunday $25
- Children (5 and under) are free.
Parking: General Admission Guests may park in the lots located by Joe Riley Baseball Field. The entrances are off Fishburne Avenue and will be marked General Admission Parking. Parking is $5 per car.
ATM: ATM will be on the premises, but some vendors will accept credit card.
More information: Spring Jam Music Fest official website
Six Battle of the Bulge Veterans Reuniting at Patriots Point
Six veterans who fought in the Battle of the Bulge during World War II will be aboard the USS Yorktown...
Comedian Tig Notaro to Perform at the Charleston Music Hall in January
Doom Flamingo to Perform at The Wonderer on October 23rd
The Wonderer to Host Dia De Los Muertos Party featuring The Knocks
Ugly Sweater 5K Dash Scheduled for December 11th in Summerville
Keegan-Filion Farm to Host Open House in November
Preservation Society of Charleston’s Fall Tours Shares This Week’s Lineup Highlights
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie